Finally, Team events! So, the last couple of weeks I've made lots and lots of progress regarding the overall feel and the flow through the app, specially around creating events, and most importantly, you can now create team events. The overall design and layout got some much needed attention as well, as did the event screens.
So without further ado, here is the new Team event functionality in all it's glory:
New event system:
- New, simpler date & time picker
- Removing or canceling events, totally forgot that one, haha
- Finally possible to add team events.
- Also playing with functionality to draw teams.
- When scored, See leadeboard movement up to that event.
Other smaller changes:
- Invitations have changed to being one and one, in the name of simple.
- You can now change the settings for a tour whenever you want.
- Edit your profile, change password and email.
- All the attending players get notified via email about the scores and how they did, and the tour's leaderboard is updated.
If you have any questions or just want to chat, drop me a line at [email protected]
Forget the bogeys, enjoy the sun,
Follow my blog with Bloglovin